Character (B&B) in the heart of Looe
The Old Malt House is a 17th century character guest house situated close to the harbour front in beautiful south east Cornwall. We make it our aim to ensure that all who stay with us enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay.
The Old Malt House is full of charm and character and dates back to around 1639. The origins of the Malt House are rooted in the production of malt whiskey from where it obtained its name and from where, in ages past, it would have been sold in copious quantities to local taverns and fishermen and no doubt a few smugglers and pirates too!
The Old Malt House provides an ideal location:
- We are close to beautiful sandy beaches.
- Many quality reastauraunts are only a short stroll away
- We are central to Cornwall’s many attractions.
- We are right on the South West Coastal Path.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- Free parking for all guests
- Full Internet access